Financial contributions received for supported projects are not used for the operation of the foundation - that is covered by the Patrons of PSYRES. 70% of the gifted funds are used for the benefit of the specific project chosen by you. The remaining 30% is transparently used by the foundation in accordance with its mission and statutes. This gives PSYRES the opportunity to meet the current needs of supported projects or to fund the organization of educational events.
Clinical research into the treatment of depression and existential distress in cancer patients.
Scientific research of the influence of traditional methods of ayahuasca’s ritual use on the neurobiology of the brain and the psyche of the participants.
Ensuring legal support in the field of legalization of treatment procedures associated with psychedelics, especially psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy.
We share all information openly. In doing so, we create a culture of accountability and contribute to a public commonality that facilitates ethical collaboration towards a shared higher purpose.
We communicate openly, clearly, sincerely, honestly, and respectfully outside and inside the organization. Our decisions are based on a careful assessment of the specific situation, they are supported by scientific arguments, cordiality, and common sense. We connect everything essential.
We hold space for the implementation of scientific research, which can significantly contribute to the expansion of treatment options for mental illnesses. Supported projects are selected fairly, objectively, and only after careful consideration. We make sure to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
The goal of our work is to make psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy available to patients who remain without help. We strive for legislative changes leading to the use of the full potential of these substances. Effective use of our resources leading to the fulfilment of our vision is key for us.
We are open to new topics, challenges, and opportunities, which may include going beyond the comfort zone. All-round growth and development is also our natural intention.
We consider free access to scientific knowledge to be a fundamental building block of societal progress. We share what we learn and create—including our findings, protocols, and finances.
We believe that the possibility of using psychedelics in the treatment of mental illnesses and self-knowledge should be available to everyone without distinction and without excluding anyone due to financial reasons.
We prioritize the well-being of humanity and the planet over organizational or individual profit. We honor the communities, the traditions of the ancestors, the modern present, and the historical struggles from which we have learned by practising solidarity and reciprocity and activities with a positive impact on future generations.
Our activities are aimed at the simultaneous support of a scientific therapeutic approach, the research of the traditional use of psychedelics, and the search for the most socially beneficial legislative solution to the question of how to maximize the potential benefits of psychedelics.
Are you interested in news from psychedelic research or news from the fund's activities? Subscribe to the newsletter!